Having blog writer software when you’re a business blogger is highly useful and efficient. There are many benefits to having such a software, like the ability to schedule when your blog posts get published, to insert photos and videos into your blog, and more. These software also help you spell check, and they are usually compatible with many online platforms, such as WordPress, LiveJournal, Blogger, and more. If you’re a blogger and you’re searching for the best software around, then check out these top seven blog software:
1. Windows Live Writer: Windows Live Writer makes blogging a breeze. You can add photos and videos, format everything just so, and publish to most blogging services. Windows Live Writer makes it easy to share your photos and videos on almost any blog service. With Writer, you can preview everything you’re adding to your blog, and see exactly how the fonts, spacing, colors, and images will look, before you publish. It’s fast and easy to make photos and videos look great on your blog. You can even create a photo album—just select the style you want and Writer takes care of the rest. This software is already packed with useful features, but if you like to tinker, there are all sorts of plug-ins you can add to help you do even more.
2. Zoundry Raven: Zoundry Raven is a WYSIWYG blog editor that makes posting to your blogs easier and faster. It’s as easy to use as a word processor, plus it includes simple tools to add links, tags, photos, music and video files, and more. Install Raven as a Portable Application on your flash/thumb drive, and you can blog on the road. Additionally, you can easily write and publish to separate blogs all with one editor.
3. Thingamablog: Thingamablog is a cross-platform, standalone blogging application that makes authoring and publishing your weblogs almost effortless. Unlike most blogging solutions, Thingamablog does not require a third-party blogging host, a cgi/php enabled web host, or a MySQL database. In fact, all you need to setup, and manage, a blog with Thingamablog is FTP, SFTP, or network access to a web server.
4. Deepest Sender: This is a blogging client that runs inside Firefox, SeaMonkey, and XULRunner. Deepest Sender is a blogging client for Firefox. What does this mean? Well, it means that instead of having to go to the Update page on LiveJournal/WordPress/Blogger/ whatever, or loading up a separate client program, all you have to do is hit Ctrl+, or click the button in your toolbar, and you can start posting.
5. BlogDesk: Blogging should be simple, but it gets complicated and time-consuming if you are serious about it. BlogDesk makes it easy to write, speeds up lavish processes and assists the author with smart features. Furthermore, this blog writer software is totally free of charge and optimized for the blog systems WordPress, MovableType, Drupal, Serendipity, and ExpressionEngine.
6. Google Docs: Google Docs brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs. Choose from thousands of fonts, add links, images, drawings, and tables. All for free. Docs is ready to go when you are. Simply create a document through your browser or download the app for your mobile device.
7. Desk for Mac: You are a storyteller, passionate about crafting narratives that capture, express, and delight in what it means to be human. Surprisingly-simple yet powerful, Desk was designed for writers, bloggers, notetakers, and productivity artists. It was built for speed and efficiency with an assortment of powerful viewing modes, keyboard shortcuts, and “Quick Publish” functionality. This blog writer software was awarded by Apple the best app of 2014.
These top seven blog writer software are great tools to help you write the best blog in the most appealing fashion before scheduling it for publishing. Not only that, but many of these blog software are ideal if you easily get distracted while writing. So if you think it’s time to get a blog software, take a look at these wonderful tools, most of which are free to download.