Web design is no longer called or referred to as web design. It is now known as mobile solutions. Of course, mobile solutions are web design; however, the difference is that mobile solutions reflect on the use of websites via mobile devices, such as cellphones, tablets, and even smartwatches. After all, the majority of people searching the web nowadays do so on mobile where the screen size is typically smaller. As a result, creating web design Orlando requires full attention on mobile solutions so that it is easy to move through your site without getting lost in text and out-of-place images and without having issues that cause the visitor to leave your site.
The Importance of Having Mobile Solutions
Most of the time, web design Orlando issues can be resolved with mobile solutions. For instance, take a look at the following issues:
- Sharing content: Without this solution, you would have two separate URLs, one for the regular site and the other for the mobile site. However, this causes many issues when Internet users attempt to share your content. Just imagine the chaos of opening a mobile URL on a computer only for the page to look badly proportioned. Having mobile solutions for websites allows users to share and link to your content with a single URL, so this problem would never happen again.
- Engineering time and manageability: You will face this issue if you do not have mobile solutions for your web design Orlando. Right when you finish updating your regular site, you will have to switch over to your mobile site and update it as well. All information you put up, including blogs and videos, will have to be worked on twice. With mobile solutions, you will have less engineering time since you would be maintaining only one site’s pages.
- Reduces common mistakes: Having two URLs, one for the regular site and the other for the mobile optimized site, can cause many common mistakes, like broken URL redirects. With a mobile solution, you would reduce such mistakes that affect mobile sites.
- Load time: Without a mobile solution, users would have to manually redirect themselves from your regular site to your mobile site. Having mobile solutions, on the other hand, would automatically redirect a mobile user to the mobile version of your site, reducing load time and possible errors as well as making your site more user-friendly.
- Search Engine Optimization: Why make it tough for the Google spider to crawl through the many versions of your website’s content when it can simply crawl your page once? Having a web design Orlando with mobile solutions fixes this issue and improves your website’s search engine optimization.
Since people are more likely to browse the web on their mobile device, a mobile solution for web design Orlando are a must in today’s world.