What exactly is responsive web design and why is it important—nay, crucial—for your business? A website with an Orlando responsive design is simply a site that works flawlessly on both a desktop computer and any mobile device. And this is crucial because a website that is not responsive is simply not a good website. In fact, in today’s world, a website is not a website if does not integrate mobile solutions (which include responsive design).
Why Responsive Web Design is Effective
Have you ever visited a website on your mobile device only to get frustrated with the layout, screen and text ratio, and the broken links? That is what a website without an Orlando responsive design looks like. Here is why a responsive web design is effective:
- Sharing content: Without an Orlando responsive design, you would have two separate URLs, one for the regular site and the other for the mobile site. However, this causes many issues when Internet users attempt to share your content. Just imagine the chaos of opening a mobile URL on a computer only for the page to look badly proportioned. Having a responsive design for a website allows users to share and link to your content with a single URL, so this problem would never happen again.
- Engineering time and manageability: You will face this issue if you do not have a responsive design. Right when you finish updating your regular site, you must switch over to your mobile site and update it as well. All information you put up, including blogs and videos, must be worked on twice. With a responsive design, you will have less engineering time since you would be maintaining only one site’s pages.
- Reduces common mistakes: Having two URLs, one for the regular site and the other for the mobile optimized site, can cause many common mistakes, like broken URL redirects. With an Orlando responsive design, you would reduce such mistakes that affect mobile sites.
- Load time: Without a responsive design, users would have to manually redirect themselves from your regular site to your mobile site. Having a responsive design, on the other hand, would automatically redirect a mobile user to the mobile version of your site, reducing load time and possible errors as well as making your site more user-friendly.
- Search Engine Optimization: Why make it tough for the Google spider to crawl through the many versions of your website’s content when it can simply crawl your page once? Having a website with a responsive design fixes this issue and improves your website’s search engine optimization.
An Orlando responsive design might seem optional for your website, but it is in truth essential for an effective site that brings regular visitors in.